We all love our pets, they are part of the family. They demand our time and care and in return they provide us with eternal love.
Being pet owners ourselves, we know how precious our time is with them and that during your time together, you make some incredible memories and go on some wonderful adventures.
Our approach to capturing your furry friend is to make sure they are at their happiest, capturing their unique characteristics and personalities. So rather than dragging them along to a studio that might feel strange or smell weird, we like to meet you somewhere that they love. That could be their favourite park, on the beach or at home in the garden, wherever your pet feels the most comfortable. We love using natural light which is why we prefer shooting on location in the outdoors.
Our sessions are designed around your pets’ age and temperament, so if they are a youngster that loves to run around chasing squirrels or whether they are enjoying their older years just chilling in the garden, we can arrange for a session to suit you both.
Although we are currently dog owners, we know how special the bond is between you and your pet, no matter what the type, breed or size. That’s why we photograph dogs, cats, rabbits and small animals through to horses.
- Packages from £100
- Sessions runs for approximately one hour
- Up to two highly creative and experienced photographers on the day
- Complimentary 10” x 8” print of your choice
- Multiple pets in one session (up to 3 pets)
- Images edited in our style
- Travel included*
- Full license to print and share with your friends and family**
- Digital package – A set of unique and creative high resolution images edited in our style in digital format. From £300
- Prints available individually or as packages from £3 per print
- Canvases available in various sizes from £40
- Albums available on request. Please enquire for more details
*Covering Lincolnshire or within 30 miles of Lincoln
**Personal use only. Images are not to be resold or used for commercial use.
Booking conditions. You will need to pay the full balance of the session 7 days prior to the shoot. Once you have paid you are guaranteed a session. As most of our shoots are outdoors, if the weather is poor and we have to postpone, you will be guaranteed a session on another date. We will contact you the day before to confirm if we would need to postpone.
We were over the moon with the service we received from DWD Photography. Their love and understanding of dogs really showed through in the stunning photos that they took of our crazy dog, only problem was trying to work out which ones to go on the walls!
Enquire about our
Whether you are interested in booking a pet portrait or just wanting to know more, please use the form to drop us a message.
* Denotes required field