The best day of your life, frozen in time
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. It will be a magical day full of emotion for you and your friends and family, but it’ll be over in a flash. You need to feel safe in the knowledge that those moments will be captured in some beautiful photographs to remind you of that enchanting day forever.
Our style and approach
Our style could be described as a more ‘hands off approach’. We like to capture moments that are natural because that is when people are at their most relaxed and comfortable, so they can enjoy your day with you.
Sometimes people don’t like having their photo taken, but that’s OK. It is our job to put you at ease so you can be yourselves and we can capture the most natural version of you.
We both have an artistic eye and pride ourselves on being able to capture all the little details of your day as well as the emotions of you and your guests.
As there are two of us, you can be confident that there is always someone around to capture whatever unfolds throughout your day.
As part of your package, we will have chance to meet face to face over a coffee or if that’s not possible then over a Skype chat so we can run through the details of your day. Rest assured we want to make sure you have got to know us as well as us getting to know you. It is important that you feel like you have someone you know and can trust arriving to photograph your day.
- Packages from £500 for half day (up to 5 hours)
- Packages from £800 for full day (up to 10 hours)
- Pre-wedding chat either a face-to-face meeting or Skype/Facetime call to discuss your requirements
- Two highly creative and experienced photographers on the day
- A set of unique and creative high resolution images edited in our style (minimum 200+ for half day / 400+ for full day – no upper limit)
- Travel included*
- Full license to print and share with your friends and family**
- Engagement shoot from £150 – Find out more
- Prints available individually or as packages from £3 per print
- Canvases available in various sizes from £40
- Albums available on request. Please enquire for more details
Contact us for more information about what we offer as additional extras.
*Within a 50 mile radius of Lincoln
**Personal use only. Images are not to be resold or used for commercial use.
Booking conditions. Bookings are taken on a first come, first serve basis. You will need to pay the first instalment in the form of a booking fee/deposit to secure your date along with agreeing to our contract. For more information, please contact us and we can provide you with a full contract including all terms and conditions of booking.
Helen photographed our wedding, we absolutely love the style of the photo's that she took capturing all aspects of the day. Helen was easy to work with and very friendly providing us with excellent quality photo's to remind us of our special day.
DWD Photography's professional work was outstanding and exceeded our expectations. The team did not miss a single detail, capturing everything from behind their lenses with an exceptional creative perspective. Me and my husband highly recommend DWD Photography for any occasion!
Enquire about our
Whether you are interested in booking your wedding photography or just wanting to know more, please use the form to drop us a message.
* Denotes required field